Citronic Mixer Desk ... ?

Good friend of mine is trying to get schematics for an old Citronic desk, model SM450, but has had no luck tracking a copy down. Anyone got any ?

TIA

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Phew. Considering how the company got chopped up I don't fancy his chances much.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Likewise Graham, but I thought it might be worth asking. There's more than a few of us 'old timers' on here, that have been around this gear for more years than we care to remember, and I just thought that there might be one of us that had a copy tucked away in a dusty old filing cabinet somewhere ... :-)

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Well ..... I knew their ex technical director actually. He used to do the same job at Studiomaster when I wasn't there but left for Citronic to get away from one member of staff who bugged him. Only for the same member of staff to get the job of Sales Director at Citronic and eventually sell it off to some Asians.

Unfortunately I'm no longer in contact with him but I could make some enquiries. He would probably be your best bet. It's Ian and already I can't remember his surname - I expect it'll come back to me. He does car diagnostic electronics these days.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

OK. Well if you come up with anything, it would be appreciated. Mail me off-goup on it, if you like. TIA Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

the

enquiries.

Ian Wilson. Somewhere in the Midlands I think. Sorry no more info right now.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore