WT: schematics for Viewsonic VX910 LCD

Veiwsonic VX910 LCD monitor

If anybody has these schematics or nows of them on line I am trying to find the part number for D660 on the power board. I've had a few suggestions and I appreciate it but I'm still stuck. If worse comes to worse I could try a suitable part (believe to be a dual diode) if anybody has any suggestions on a replacement. If she blows she blows, oh well.

Thanks people Brian

Reply to
Pinballer

On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 16:35:59 -0500, "Pinballer" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Can you upload a photo of the PCB to your web space?

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

I don't have any webspace but I could email you a pic of it. I have the pcb out of the monitor.

Reply to
Pinballer

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 12:50:59 -0500, "Pinballer" put finger to keyboard and composed:

OK, do that and I'll post it on my web space for others to look at.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 08:10:49 +1100, Franc Zabkar Has Frothed:

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

markings on D660: LT428 and MBR10100Ct outside pins are grounded, middle pin has 12volts on it.

Reply to
rontvman

WOW. Thankyou very much. Now to find the part.

Thanks

Reply to
Pinballer

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:39:03 -0500, Pinballer Has Frothed:

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

Reply to
rontvman

I went and ordered the diode from my local electronics shop but its going to take over a week to get it. Thanks for the tip about the caps too. I will probably do them as well.

Thanks

Reply to
Pinballer