Backlight Inverter help please

The backlight on Polaroid 7" LCD stopped functioning. It appears it is the backlight inverter. There is an obvious burnt spot on the inverter board. The part number on the board is UI8007S-1. Does anyone know where a replacement can be found? Polaroid Corporation is no help and quite useless in every way. I don't mind if it has to be a cross referenced part. Appreciate any help! thanks

--
Anew
Anew's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=538

Future Hardware - http://www.futurehardware.in
Reply to
Anew

Did you ask Polaroid who their authorized service rep is?

The manufactures of these parts will generally not sell to non contracted servicers.

--

JANA _____

The backlight on Polaroid 7" LCD stopped functioning. It appears it is the backlight inverter. There is an obvious burnt spot on the inverter board. The part number on the board is UI8007S-1. Does anyone know where a replacement can be found? Polaroid Corporation is no help and quite useless in every way. I don't mind if it has to be a cross referenced part. Appreciate any help! thanks

-- Anew

View this thread:

Future Hardware -

JANA