Where to get servo amp repaired

I am looking for a place I can send a panasonic servo amp out of a CNC Mazak Laser to be reapaired. When I do a google search for "industrial electronics repair" I find quite a few businesses but I wanted to see if anybody here would have a reomendation. I'm in Arizona and the closer the better.

Reply to
jared

What is the fault with it and do you have any information on it, like the print ?

ZZactly