Best service manual source

Been in electronics all my life but really only do repair on occasion.

Certainly, at this point, I would think there is an "ultimate" source for schematics/service manuals on the web. (PDF downloads maybe?)

Yet a simple Google search brings up a huge assortment of completely worthless sites.

Right now, looking for a manual on an AIWA HV-MX1 VCR.

I know sometimes the manufacturer itself is a place to check......but not in this case.

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Michael

You can find that manual at :

Search for the model HVMX1

Sams

Search for the model HVMX1

Original manual and/or good photocopy at

Dave M

Dave M

Ok...thanks.

Other than the manufacturer..... looks like servicemanuals.net is the place to check?

Reply to
Michael