Re: Where can I get parts in Seattle besides Radio Shack?

Does any one know where in Seattle to get cheap discrete parts &

> components besides Radio Shack? I'm looking for stuff for projects like; > Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors, Transformers, Diodes, Transistors, IC's, > etc.

Probably the best way to go about it for common parts in small quantaties is to simply post a wanted message to the "components" group of this sci.electr bunch. You cross posted this to enough of them, you just missed the components group. Anyway, many people would probably be willing to send you stuff for a few bucks for a few things thrown into a padded mailer.

A while ago there was a short attempt to get hobbyists to post have and want lists on a web site a kind sole (R. Steve Walz) on these groups dedicated room on. Not sure if he is still willing to do it or not, but the original posts are still up there. You can find them at...

I did a couple trades with people from that attempt at a online electronics swap meet. Maybe someone knows of another place this kind of thing goes on for trading or getting dirty cheap, other people's unneeded surplus stuff.

Patrick

Reply to
Patrick Timlin

lexderr

You can check

for similar stuff, and get the LED backlight, so no inverter.

Harvey

Reply to
Harvey White