Wanted TA8181 datasheet

Anyone know were I can find or download the datasheet for SIL The links I did find with google have no datasheet. Might be a stereo dc volume control. Tone controls ? Thank you very much Bert.

Reply to
Bert

sure that's the right number?

yeh I know stupid question but...

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 21:14:14 +0200, "Bert" put finger to keyboard and composed:

FWIW, the TA8181F/SN appears in the application circuit (page 4) for a TA2026 "unbalanced to balanced signal converter IC":

http://www.ortodoxism.ro/datasheets/toshiba/3463.pdf

It looks like it might be a differential amp.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Yes I am very sure about the number, did read it with a 10x magnifier.

Reply to
Bert

I went to Toshiba's semiconductor site and a search turned up nothing. Can't find anything on it anywhere. If you find something let me know.

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow