Denon AVR4800

I've got a problem with my Denon AVR4800. it will not play digital content on the LEFT main channel. even internal test tone does not come out there. it got bumped around a bit so it could be a loose board or even cracked but how do you get into this thing? it has a lot of connectors on phenolic boards. I'm afraid to break them taking them out. any ideas?

Reply to
Joust

If you don't have the manual dexterity, experience, or confidence to do a visual trouble shoot then take it to someone qualified.

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

Why bother replying if you have nothing usefull to say? I am a qualified tech, I have not worked on these units before though. I am used to FR4 boards. Is there a special tool you need to pop the boards out of thier connectors?

Reply to
Joust

You're the tech, you tell us.

prove it.