Wanted Motorola R-2001B/HS Service Manual

I have been searching for a Service Manual to repair a Motorola R-2001B/HS Communications Monitor. I would appreciate any information. The monitor seems to work, but frequency drifts like it is not phase locked.

Dave

Reply to
DJM

"DJM" hath wroth:

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

Thank you Jeff. The listing on Ebay was for a R-2001D, mine is a R-2001B. Is there much difference beween the models??

Reply to
DJM

Much like the 2001D compared to a C. I'm not sure what there is between the B and C - but if the "C" isn't much different, would be glad to do what I can to help you out. I sought for a manual for over a year - finally found one.

Reply to
radiosrfun

"DJM" hath wroth:

I don't know the difference. I suspect it's minor or possibly includes some options that are not in the other suffix versions. I have some old Motorola Buyers Guides here (somewhere) and will see if I can dig out the data sheet.

Note that the person selling the manual is selling a scanned version of the manuals and therefore will probably re-list the item after the current auction. You might ask the seller the same question.

I don't know about the $75 starting auction price, but if there's no other source for the manuals, I guess you pay the going price.