Samsung Tantus RPTV SP-48T5HP problem

Hi,

I have one of these TVs and it does not turn on. Plug it in to power and press the on button. Light turns green, then I hear a 'click' and the light turns to red and keeps flashing red. Occasionally there will be a sound from the speakers (sounds sort of like a video game noise, like a sound effect - hard to explain!) but nothing displayed.

Is it worth getting someone to take a look at it, or is it cactus?

Reply to
Dan