can you tell me what is this SSOP component?marked C05

Hi I would like to recognize this component I suspect it is an open drain single inverting buffer,and i'm not shure about the case type

anyway ,here it is

please,can i have some hint?

Thanks Diego,Italy

Reply to
blisca

Hi Diego, It could be a Vishay Semiconductors GMS05C TVS Diode Array

That is a 6-pin SOT-23-6L device with marking code C05

Regards, Anthony Burch

Tony Burch

For future reference did you just put something like "surface mount" C05 "marking code" in a searchengine to get there? Are there other key phrases synonymous to "marking code" for such purposes ?

N Cook

"N Cook" ha scritto nel messaggio news:fmbf3s$mgj$ snipped-for-privacy@inews.gazeta.pl...

shure

?

Thanks to Anthony and N cook

No, i didn't dare to put exactly the code i needed.I used prhases like "SMT marking code guide" or stuff like this,with no result; Doing as you said i have the result.. Now the question is if some ambiguty is possible or C05 means nothing else the above

Reply to
blisca

In the U.S. (and I suspect elsewhere), manufacturers of integrated circuits refer to this package identification code as a "top mark". A 'google' search of "integrated circuit" + "top mark" will get you many hits and a lot of data.

Regards,

Michael

Reply to
msg

"SMT

circuits

lot

So 2 target synonym keyphrases are "top mark" "marking code"

From my bookmarks, a site I bookmarked years ago, that I use for such purposes for narrowing Google searches, the NEAR AND function

oddly just trying it you have to place "marking code" in the first box and C05 in the second, (in either order), 3 words, surface mount in the additional box is redundant this time.

N Cook

Some other synonym phrases "SMD type" "standard marking" "device identification"

N Cook

Ranking of keyphrases to hit SMT codes in conjunction with term "surface mount" so only a crude list

"device code" 10000 "marking code" 8040 "SMD type" 5400 "top mark" 2400 "device identification" 1360 "standard marking" 375 "device identifier" 645 ( not very SMD specific)

N Cook

"N Cook" ha scritto nel messaggio news:fmf62v$j21$ snipped-for-privacy@inews.gazeta.pl...

thank you once more Diego

Reply to