USB mem to printer

I have a printer with a USB cable connection but not "print from USB" (mem fob) option. Is there a way to print from USB? Is there some cheap device which would allow it?

Reply to
vjp2.at

So then it does NOT include a USB-A connector?

Your only choice is a PC (incl SBC such as a rpi) that you can plug your USB-stick into.

Reply to
Dan Purgert
*+-> I have a printer with a USB cable connection but not "print from USB" (mem *+-> fob) option. Is there a way to print from USB? Is there some cheap device *+-> which would allow it?

*+-Telling us what the printer is could help people to help you, maybe?

Canon Pixma

But that's not the point. Some printers have a "print from USB" option. Essentially there is a computer which read your USB fob and prints. Can this be added?

Reply to
vjp2.at

Raspberry Pi, laptop, tablet, etc. that has a USB port for your USB Stick.

Reply to
Dan Purgert
*+-> Canon Pixma *+-> *+-> But that's not the point. *+-> Some printers have a "print from USB" option. *+-> Essentially there is a computer which read your USB fob and prints. *+-> Can this be added?

*+-Raspberry Pi, laptop, tablet, etc. that has a USB port for your USB

*+-Stick.

or celphone

Reply to
vjp2.at