USB Printer Interface

Hallo, I'm developing a microcontroller based on Virtex-4FX. This system should send text to a USB printer.

I think to use Cypress 67300 usb microcontroller.

In what way could I send text to printer?

I must use a RTOS like VxWorks to have usb driver support?

Many Thanks Marco

Reply to
Marco T.

"Marco T." schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:dp060n$s04$ snipped-for-privacy@nnrp.ngi.it...

Xilinx ML40x boards have a demo that does work with usb printer v4 and 67300 are used on the board look there

antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

I'll lookfor it.