Systron Donner 1702, 1 GHz signal generator parts needed

I recently uploaded the 1702 service manual to BAMA, and now I need an OM355 rf amplifier hybrid, and MC1590G rf amp IC, to fix my unit. If anybody can help me with this, or an old 1702 to sell for parts, then kindly contact me.

Reply to
snovotill

On one cross shows MC1590 was = to

5962-8765701GA by
On their site I entered Mc1590 and cross to their ML1590 Also found availibility on
have to register and
also since its a video Ic may find in old TVs in the mid 70s. The OM355 is their a manufacturer on it? Or is this a custom part SD made?
Reply to
Doug