URGENT HELP FOR SMPS DESIGN AT 1MHz SWTICHING FREQUENCY

Dear Members,

I am in urgent need to design and realize SMPS ( DC/DC Converter) with switching frequency 1MHz. Please advice me how to go ahead with such high switching frequency. I have only design smps with about 100 khz switching freq. only.

Please help in my design to selecte various components like PWM controller, mosfet, inductor design using Magnetics Toroidal cores.

Initially I will design for single output of +5 volt, 2 amp capacity and Input is Variable DC voltage range from 25V to 44 Volt DC.

Send your suggessions, comments, applications note details, reference or design steps details so that I can complete soon.

Thankx in advance,

Bharatkumar.

Reply to
BHARATKUMAR

You will design? Bull!

Take a nap.

I presume you represent the Marketing dept. and are attempting to do this on the cheap.

Screw you, like you're attempting here.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Download GoogleSpice,

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Dear BHARATKUMAR,

Thank you for your request. We understand your sense of urgency, therefore we will be glad to provide you the consulting services at the rate of US$ 125 per hour. Please indicate your acceptance of our terms and we will start working on your project immediately.

Vladimir Vassilevsky

Buy a smps that operates at 1Mhz and study that.

By the way... I'm looking for one too..so let me know where I can find one. Thanks :)

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC