Uniden BC700A

Does anyone know where I can download a service manual for this scanner at? Thanks, Rob

Reply to
Rob

JR North

This link might be of some help Rob......schematics for the BC700

Rob wrote:

I tried the link, but it doesn`t work. Rob

Reply to
Rob

By gosh Rob, you're right. Looked like a good bet when I copied that link but not worth a darn. Sorry!

Gord

Rob wrote:

Thanks anyhow, I would settle for just a schematic. Rob

Reply to
Rob