HELP!!!!

Hey i have a JVC stereo, Model number UX-V10GN only a year old, for some reason it stopped working. It does not produce sound, Everything else on the unit work's perfectly, like it play's the CD no problem but no sound is produced. Have checked the speakers and their cables they are fine.

Could someone please help me, it is not worth taking it to a professional, i would prefer to fix it myself.

I can do soldering, and have a basic knowledge or circuit boards

Reply to
up'n'coming_technician

Does it have a speaker protection relay? If so, does it click closed a few seconds after power up? If the answers are "yes" and "no", there's a good chance something's wrong in the power output section.

Reply to
Mr. Land