Tv Repair Samsung HLN617W

I have an Samsung HLN617W the shuts itself off. I am an electronics engineer and it seems to me that a Relay ( Solid State or Mechanical) or something is crashing or something else. Anybody out ther have any ideas? I would like to replace a part in liey of replacing a whole board which is quite expensive.

Thank you, SteveB

Reply to
sjbrun

Look for bad (vented, bulged at the top) capacitors in the power supply.

Also seen a similar model recently where the main input filter cap was open.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark Zacharias