A problem with my Samsung video

Hi

I have a Samsung VR8800C video tape recorder. Since few day the image of from video cassette recorded or only plaback in that Samsug are in black and white (clean but there's no color at all). I did clean the head but nothing change.

Any ideas of what are the problems and solutions ?

Thank you

Bye

And Merry Christmas

Gaetan

Reply to
Gaetan Mailloux

NTSC recorder on PAL system or vice versa?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

you will need to try that on the COAX, Component, S-Video and then the composite connection to see where it's gone.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie