Toshiba schematic needed

Anyone happen to have a Toshiba model #27A33 schematic they mind sharing with me? I'm interested in the horizontal drive section particularly. I have no high voltage/raster, but solid voltage at HOT. Nothing at driver transistor or transformer. Trying to find the voltage source of the driver. Is this scan derived? Thanks group. A beginner here.

Reply to
Golf

Here you can find free datasheets, service manuals, schema, schematic diagrams

Jan

Reply to
Jan