Radio ariel

Got one of those bedside clock radios[Roberts] still under guarantee so I won't open it but,living on the fringes of the Border I can only receive one radio programme clearly with the ribbon ariel it has. I don't want to mess about inside with it but can I put a telescopic ariel in place of the ribbon ariel? I really know nothing about reception problems.Thanks

Reply to
Harry Collingwood

in "fringe" locations outside antennas are generally needed.

if you need better AM reception the select-a-tenna is easy and effective

TimPerry

Thanks for that,just need a way of adapting the ribbon cable to a telescopic antenna.Cheers

Reply to
Harry Collingwood