Toshiba update

Model #27A33. I didn't have this # last night. Anyhow, I managed to inject a horizontal drive signal this time at the base of the driver trans, not the HOT. High voltage came up, but only with a bright horizontal line across the middle of the screen, about 2" shy from reaching both edges of the screen. I can figure my way around to doing the same with the vertical section to check, but I am coming to the conclusion that either I ruined the video IC when I replaced it, or as said before, I was sent the wrong IC. I did question this when I orderd it because the pinout wasn't exactly the same - example - horizontal out pin on replacement IC falls on a "no connection" spot on the chassis. This is one of several. The distributors say this is what Toshiba had as a replacement (not the original IC#). I am wondering, have any of you professional repair folks come across this type of problem before with replacement parts? The old IC # was M61283. The replacement was M61283FP. The pinouts ARE NOT THE SAME. Thanks group.

Reply to
Golf