ths 720a help

hi

I have just gotten a ths 720a works pretty good but i have two questions:

The LCD is bad, anyone know where i can buy another replacement module?

Seems under the key membrane is a space that looks like a ckt bd can fit there, on the left side is a large centronics "" like connector, anyone know what might go in there? my first guess would be something for the 'P" model?

thanks

Reply to
ml

could really use some help i can't find anything

Reply to
ml

Just wait right there. As soon as the Crack sci.electronics.repair Mind Reading Team determines _what_ your "720a" is, and who manufactures it, we'll be getting back to you.

Reply to
Spamm Trappe