Need USB connector for Toshiba 2805 laptop

I have Toshiba Satellite 2805-202 laptop. One of the two usb connectors broken. I removed the motherboard and with some difficulty got the connector out. I got a replacement (vertical, right-angle) connector but it's too long to fit. I looked at several from DigiKey and Mouser and they're all too long. It looks like I may need the exact part from Toshiba or some other brand with the same size connector. Does anyone know where I can get one? Or does someone have a junk Toshiba motherboard I can extract one out of?

Thanks. Jerry

Reply to
Jerry