That service info site again ...

A couple of weeks ago, I drew everybody's attention to a site that I had come across with thousands of service manuals for free download, including those "hard to finds" - like printers.

What a brilliant resource it is proving to be ( no, I don't have any connection to them !! ) Today, my trusty old Hitachi V1050 'scope packed up on me, so I went off to

on the off-chance that I might find it there, and was delighted to discover the FULL service manual - all 120 pages of it - in pdf format and RAR compressed. The whole thing is completely readable too, so that's a bonus.

Just out of interest, does anyone have any direct experience of this model ? I suspect a power supply problem, but haven't been inside to start checking yet.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily