Anybody have service info for Eizo (Nanao) monitors?

I have a 21" Eizo T962, with a horizontal problem. Background without signal is purple and will sync fine with DOS screen. But starting with windows logo, it goes totally sideways and starts rolling from bottom to top. Pressing the Auto resize turns off picture and standby starts to flash rapidly.

It seems to be impossible to find any schema's or service info on these monitors.

Jan Finland

Reply to
JMK

There is no service information or replacement parts available from the manufacture.

Most of the time, the failures are many of the electrolytic capacitors become high in ESR over time and use. Use an ESR meter, and test all the capacitors in the monitor, especially in the scan (H & V) amplifiers. This should include the blanking circuits, CRT drive circuits, and the HV generator circuits.

In these monitors, as for the picture turning purple in the background, this is usually attributed to the CRT starting to go weak.

--

JANA
_____

"JMK"  wrote in message
I have a 21" Eizo T962, with a horizontal problem.
Background without signal is purple and will sync fine with DOS screen.
But starting with windows logo, it goes totally sideways and starts rolling
from bottom to top.
Pressing the Auto resize turns off picture and standby starts to flash
rapidly.

It seems to be impossible to find any schema's or service info on these
monitors.

Jan
Finland
Reply to
JANA

this

rolling

Well, that's interesting policy for a company. I'll be sure not to buy (or recommend) their products again to anybody. ;-(

Anyway, thanks for the info. :-)

Jan Finland

Reply to
JMK