tevion 4202 L C D

Hi all wonder if anyone can help I have replaced the p s u unit on my tv the problem was red light flashing about four times then staying on red. after replacing the p s u the red light blinks continuously but tv still not starting.

Reply to
John Evans

You never checked out the reason for failure. Blindly replacing components is stupid.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

But! But! But everyone knows that shotgunning saves time! :)

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell