Tektronix sweep generator 155-0049-02 needed

I am searching for that beast. All sources I found on the web have 0pcs. stock, minimum order of 1.000 USD or do not answer inquiries.

Any hint appreciated

Thanks in advance, Falk

Reply to
Falk Willberg

155-0049-02 New Factory Boxed and bagged, 20 pin DIP, Sweep Control

New , $44.00 ; 8 Pcs stock

HTH,

Jorgen dj0ud

Reply to
Jorgen Lund-Nielsen

Jorgen Lund-Nielsen wrote in news:fmft9v$6gepg$ snipped-for-privacy@claire.desy.de:

IIRC,that price is about what TEK originally charged for it.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Yes, sphere isn't cheap, but sometimes the only source. :-(

Jorgen

Reply to
Jorgen Lund-Nielsen

Jorgen Lund-Nielsen wrote in news:fmfust$6red4$ snipped-for-privacy@claire.desy.de:

Well,at least Sphere hasn't marked UP the price drastically. IMO,even including shipping to Europe(.de is Denmark?),it's still a fair price to repair your scope.

At least there are some still available!

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Jim Yanik schrieb:

Not really, .de is the small country south of denmark ;-)

Thank you, Jorgen and Jim. I asked them for a price.

Falk

Reply to
Falk Willberg

Falk Willberg wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net:

Hey,at least I got the CONTINENT correct.... 8-)

What's Denmark's suffix???

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

.de ? Germany .dk ? Denmark

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I've got a bag full of old Tek parts,lemme dig through it and see. :)

Reply to
PhattyMo

Well,I've got a couple of 155-0049-01 IC's. Is this a similar (interchangeable) part?!

I've got a small stock of Tek parts,incase anyone else is looking for Tek stuff?

Reply to
PhattyMo

I think -02 is the improved version. I have ordered one already, thanks for the offer anyway.

Falk

Reply to
Falk Willberg