Searching Dallas DS 2432 P or P+

Dear all,

I am searching to buy Dallas DS 2432P or DS 2432P+.

The DS 2432P is a 1kb Protected 1-Wire EEPROM with SHA-1 Engine

We are searching any stock between 1 to 1000 pces.

Delivery is 12 weeks from Dallas / Maxim, too much for me.

If you have some parts in stock and if you want to make good marge on it, please advice at i n f o @ a m o n t e c . c o m .

Thank you in advance to help us to find some pces urgently.

Best regards, Laurent

Reply to
stephanie.berset

Have you tried searching for a more appropriate place to post first? Anyways, try

or google for electronic component brokers/distributors...

/Mikhail

Reply to
MM