Tektronix 2225 timebase problem

hello all, I have a problem with a tektronix 2225 scope, the timebase isn't working, all I have is a beam movement on the vertical axis, nothing in the horizontal axis. anyone can help me with this? or else anyone can send me the service manual with some electronic diagrams of the timebase circuit? many thanks in advance, pedro

Reply to
pedronf65

well, I didn't have any help on this... so I found this site:

where they sell all kinds of service manuals and I bought a version of the tek2225 service manual here, for something like $10... good service, payment by paypal, quick delivery.

Reply to
pedro_nf