Panasonic PT-L500U Service manual

Hello:

If anyone could provide me with the service manual or al least the circuit diagram I'll be very thankful. The circuit of the lamp started to fail after a line fluctuation. Even if you can't help me with the manual, any tip or advice will be appreciated. I need to repair my projector. Thanks in advance,

Javier

Reply to
Javier

Hi I do have Panasonic PTAE700-Service Manual.pdf Can email you that.But if you already got Panasonic PT-L500U service manual would you share it wiyh me?

--
depesz
Reply to