TEK 2225 Service Manual Request.

Hi... Does anyone have or know where I can find a free pdf download of this manual. I was given one of these scopes and am looking to fix it up to donate to my son's high school physics class.

If anyone would help out, it would be appreciated. Thanks -

-jim

Reply to
Jim Flanagan

Jim Flanagan wrote in news:8vqeh.18849$% snipped-for-privacy@tornado.tampabay.rr.com:

??

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Thanks, Jim... I already checked there. They only have the operations manual. Is there another model which is similar enough, so that if I find it's service manual that it would suffice in helping me repair mine?

Take care - Jim

Reply to
Jim Flanagan