Request for Tek 2465B Man

Hey, I am in desperate need of the service and the operators manual for the Tek 2465B scope, Mine started flashing an error code last week and all atempts to find the original manual have failed, dont it make you mad when you loose your stuff! anyway, please help! I need it in a bad way, Maybe some of you can shead some light on the following love message from my scope.

TEST 05 Fail 40 GP TEST 11 FAIL 05

Thanks,

TMB

Reply to
Troys Giganews

Trigger circuit positive level too positive???

??

Don't know if this helps. copied it off the web some time ago. mike

Hello Loyde, here is the procedure:

2465B Diagnostic mode. - Enter the diagnostic mode pressing and golding doth "?V" and "?T", then pressing at the same time the Trigger "SLOPE" button. The readout will show "DIAGNSTIC. PUSH A/B TRIG TO EXIT" - Press upper or lower Trigger "MODE" button to sequence untill you select the "EXER 05" step - Press the upper Trigger "COUPLING" button to execute the routine. - To exit the exerciser, press the lower Trigger "COUPLING" button, and then the A/B TRIGGER button.

Marcello

--
Return address is VALID.
Toshiba & Compaq LiIon Batteries, Test Equipment

Relax and try to follow the instructions on the left side of this:

Enter "tektronix" for a search and download the manual. That's it.

hth, Andreas

Reply to
TekMan

the