television hook-upd

I bought an LCD TV for my daughter's dorm room. It does not have the usual connector for the coax cable. It has composite and S-Video. She does not have a cable box, only a cable coming out of the wall. Is there any kind of adapter or switch box that can be used to hook it up, or am I just going to have to keep it and use it myself. Can't afford to buy another one

Reply to
lmmig2

M Berger

You bought an LCD monitor, a TV includes a tuner.

Reply to
Jumpster Jiver