Surface lights failed on GE Microwave oven JVM 1339BW02

I have had this oven for 15 years, and it is working well. Recently, the stovetop lights at the bottom of this built-in unit quit working. I replaced both bulbs but that didn't do it.

I found a post online about a similar problem that said there is a foil trace on the circuit board that might be cracked, and that repairing it may fix my problem. But I have no idea how to get to the board, which is behind the keypad. I don't even know how to get it off the wall.

Grateful for all help!

Al Thumbs

Reply to
Al Thumbs

Well, maybe I DO know how to get it off the wall, found some instructions that indicate it slides out from a hanger. But how to fix those lights?

AT

Reply to
Al Thumbs

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 11:05:18 -0800 (PST), Al Thumbs put finger to keyboard and composed:

Do these exploded views help you at all?

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Yes, thanks.

Reply to