Credit where it's due ...

Got an Electro - Harmonix echo / chorus / vib pedal in with no effects output. Needed a schematic to see where the signals went, so emailed them. Within a couple of hours, I had an email back, with pdf's of the two versions of the circuit attached. How's that for good service ? Well done E - H !!

What an unexpected pleasure to find a company that still takes customer care and tech support seriously :-)

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Manley Labs was the same with me when I sought information on an 80's tube comp/limiter. Had a little problem identifying the piece but finally got a hand drawn print of the power supply from the owner EveAnna Manely. She said she knows it was the correct schematic because "I drew it myself" :) She said email her directly if I need any further help. I guess they treat all there vintage gear like they were their own children. And I have read on some message boards that EveAnna was really hard to get any info or diagrams out of. Don't know why she took a liking to me, maybe it's because we both ride Harleys :)

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse
Reply to

care

I've found Ashdown amps, UK have always been excellent at sending circuit diagram pdfs. Though I get the impression that is to trade or technical convincing recipients only.

Reply to
N_Cook