Spectraphysics DCR-11 schematics

Hi folks,

I am looking for Spectraphysics DCR-11 electronics diagram. I have a manual with block diagram which helped me to figure out that the source of the la ser malfunction is in switching high voltage power supply, but I hope to av oid reverse engineering it. If you have the diagram and are willing to shar e it with me, please let me know.

Reply to
mikhailovsky