Akai schematics and component data Available!

Hello Folks,

I have a collection of old Akai schematics called Akai Schematic Diagram Register Vol.1 and Vol.2. I also have Semiconductor Data Books from 1972 to 1980, as well as substitution manuals for Japanese-Japanese and European-Japanese transistor types.

For a small fee, I'm willing to send these documents as PDF files.

I have an assortment of GX heads for Cassette and Open Reel machines, plus unused Open Reel Rec/PB Head Blocks for sale.

So, anyone in need of such items, please, send me an email.

Regards,

LeoB

Reply to
LeoB