S: Schematic/manual for Heath AV-3 Audio VTVM

Hi,

I'm looking for the schematic and/or manual of a Heath AV-3 Audio VTVM. Preferably PDF.

(Yes I know, there are not _that_ many parts inside, but I prefer to have the original schematic instead of reverse-engineering it ;-)

Cheers + HTH,

- Joerg

PS. This was posted to the sci.electronics.equipment newsgroup. If you read this in some "forum", please ensure that the forum maintainer feeds any feedback back into the newsgroup ;-)

--
joerg dot hau at swissonline dot ch * Lausanne, Switzerland
http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/joerg.hau/

Can you access news:alt.binaries.schematics.electronic ? If so, I will post the schematic there for you.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Hi Michael,

Unfortunately not, it's not on any news server that I can reach.

PM'd you ...

Merci,

- Joerg