Schematic or Manual for Proton D940

Hello folks,

I have a Proton D940 vintage receiver from the 1980's that stopped working on me and I would like to repair it. First step would seem to me to get a manual for it. I did a google search and the last post to come up with a relevant hit is from 2000! That does not bode well for my expectations from the following question:

Does anyone here have, or know where I can get, a service manual, including schematics, for a Proton D940 receiver? Come on, someone's got to have *one* of these right?

*Please* let me know if you have one you could scan and post or copy for me. I'll pay a fair price for the effort.

Thanks.

Dan

p.s. No Fotofacts either.

Reply to
danube

**I may have one somewhere, but it will take some time to locate. As I recall, however, that model Proton is a direct copy of the NAD 7150 or 7155 receiver. So close are the amps that the parts designation numbers on the PCBs are the same. Proton is/was manufactured by Fulet, who were the manufacturer used by NAD in the early 1980s. The NAD 7150/7155 should be easy to locate.
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

You can buy for a few money schematics and user's Manual at

claude.duchene