SONY STR-DE197 muted amp.

It looks like all the input signals are muted to ground thru some switching IC. Unfortunately I have no access to its service manual to perform a detailed troubleshooting. Is this Sony STR-DE197 compairable to any other family of Sony types ? Or even better, is there someone having access to the Service Manual and willing to share it with me ?

TIA Bram

Reply to
Brasto