Soundcraft Folio schematic

Hi,

Does anyone have a schematic for the 14/2 or the 16/2 Folio F1? Trying to trace the circuitry on these boards is nigh on impossible.

Many thanks Bob

Reply to
bob

In article , " snipped-for-privacy@bfisk.demon.co.uk" writes

This might be a silly question, but have you phoned Soundcraft? They are normally very helpful with this sort of thing.

--
Tim Mitchell
Reply to

Hi Tim, Not at all.

Actually I didn't ask when I phoned (to get some spares)as normally the cost of a schematic makes the repair not cost effective. I supose I should have asked, nothing ventured and all that.

Bob

Reply to
bob

In article , " snipped-for-privacy@bfisk.demon.co.uk" writes

My experience of manufacturers of professional equipment (rather than domestic stuff) is that they are very keen to help you fix it and will often go out of their way.

In the past they have been very quick to email me a pdf of the schematic I wanted, so it's definitely worth asking.

--
Tim Mitchell
Reply to

snip

Well spoke to them again and the schematic would be chargeable. Still it was worth a try.

So if there is anyone out there with schematic for the 14/2 or

Bob

Reply to
bob