Goodmans W322NS - capacitor value?

Sadly the removed capacitor is so charred I cannot identify it, although it's obviously a high voltage type. It's C71 if anyone should have a manual.

TIA Gary

Reply to
Gary

where is placed this cap in circuit?? what element is directly connected to it??

daniel

Reply to
dan_etronic

Line output stage

One leg goes to horiz deflection coil

Reply to
Gary

Just had another look, am pretty certain it's the S-correction capacitor. Any other components that should be replaced? HOT *seems* fine, I will have to replace the flyback cap as that was damaged by the other capacitor melting.

Reply to
Gary