1986 Magnavox Schematic not in SAM's Photofact - Help

I am trying to locate the schematic for a 1986 13 inch Magnavox Color TV manufactured July 1986. The Chassis model number is 13A203-00AA. The Set model number is RG4044WA. There is also a sticker on the back with the numbers 7116 Y171F TY00. I could not find the chassis or the model number in my SAM's Photofact index. Does anyone have any ideas for obtaining the schematic??

TIA,

H. R.(Bob) Hofmann

Reply to
hrhofmann