Insignia LCD TV dead.

I got a house call on a 32" Insignia LCD T.V. Model # INLCDTV32, won't come on. Anything common to go in these units? Not a common brand around here. Thanks, Dani.

Reply to
Dani

On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 10:39:00 -0800, Dani Has Frothed:

Model is ISLCDTV32. ;) Discontinued model.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Meat Plow

On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 10:39:00 -0800, Dani Has Frothed:

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Meat Plow

Thanks, but I'm looking for Technical help from someone who has worked on these low end units! ISLCDTV32 is the right model. Thanks. Has anyone worked on this type, & model unit? Dani.

Reply to
Dani