sony vcr slv-se727

this VCR acts funny, I cannot get it in REW or SEARCH backward, when the reverse functions are activated it spools forward...

Reply to
Bram Stolk

Check the idler tire on the idler wheel assembly. This is located between the two reels under the carriage assembly. It is good practice on an older VCR to change all the belts, idler tire, and pinch roller. At the same time it is good to do a cleaning of all the guies, rollers, and heads.

--

JANA
_____

"Bram Stolk"  wrote in message
> this VCR acts funny, I cannot get it in REW or SEARCH backward, when the
> reverse functions are activated it spools forward...

Reply to
JANA

time

Reply to
pertnoy

that's good thinking, Ill go for the modeselectswitch timing as the SLV-SE727 has no idler tires

"pertnoy" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com...

Reply to
Bram Stolk