Sony TV- Trouble removing high voltage cable

I need help! I just got my d board in for my huge Sony rear projection TV. All was going smoothly until I had to remove the red high voltage cables that are coming from the D board. The damn thing is stuck! I followed the directions in the manual, turned the cable wire 90 degrees and pulled...not a thing. How do I remove it?

Plus, my brother was here and he thought since I am removing it he would just cut the wire to make it easier to remove. That didn't work either. Help me, please!!!

Reply to
damianhartman

You have to firmly push the wire in and turn it to release it. Andy Cuffe

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Andy Cuffe

Reply to