PS2 Home Repair Guide Free Download

See if this doesn't help you fix your PS2.

Repair your ps2 using this guide and and common household tools.

Free pdf download (28 pgs. 2006).

Please visit our sponsors.

Best Regards, Alex

Reply to
brahunt

Okay, I'll bite, where is the PDF download, only links on page point to web pages

Reply to
Tony Leathem

Just click on the picture of the playstation 2 on the homepage.

I looked over it Very Briefly (20 seconds) and it looks useful to a beginner.

- Mike

Reply to
Michael Kennedy