ilo lct32ha36 lcd tv

My ilo LCT32HA36 died, does not power up, no indicator lites, nothing. I suspect the power supply. None of the fuses are blown, and all the caps look good, nothing looks burnt. Is anyone familiar with this unit? Does anyone know where I can get a replacement power supply board VP210UG01 for this tv, or does anyone know where I can get a service manual for either the TV or the power supply?

Reply to
bcmoore

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 21:34:43 -0400, "bcmoore" put finger to keyboard and composed:

I notice that LCT32HA36 is also a model of Viore TV.

Their support addresses are:

iLo is a Wal-Mart house brand:

I notice that the PSU part number for your model is sometimes referred to as MLT169B:

This URL suggests that the same PSU may be used in an Akai model LCT3201AD:

This URL lists various parts for an Akai LCT3201AD:

A refurbished power PCB, p/n E7802-005008, is available for US$130.

Other TVs that use the same PCB are Akai LCT2765TD, LCT3201TD, LCT3226:

FWIW, this appears to be the PSU manufacturer:

I suggest you do your own research before opting for the Akai PCB.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar