Sony TV - Getting Rid of On Screen Text

My daughter has an older 20 inch Sony and when she watched TV the word "TV" is on the screen ALL THE TIME and when she watches a DVD the word " Video" is on the screen ALL THE TIME. She does not have the original remote. Seems like these words would vanish after a few seconds but they do not. Any ideas?

Reply to
kessel

You're either going to have to find a Sony remote that has the 'display' button or, a universal that has 'info'. One I use in the shop that works well is the One For All 4n1 remote that Walwart sells for about 9 bucks. Sony tv code is 0000.

Tech Data